Sharechat Logo

Forum Archive Index - November 2000

Re: [sharechat] penny dreadfuls

From: "Warner Lamb" <cloud9@i4free.co.nz>
Date: Thu, 2 Nov 2000 17:14:21 +1300

John, by the look of replies, theres not much interest anymore. These are
just my personal opinions.
BDO..The last dotbomb to go under was an online beauty retailer....Since it
was issued at 25c, it will have alot of keen sellers with any upward
movement.
NGL.. no real reason today for improvement. Could have been one player
having a go. End of day there were 7 trades for $6K..not to breathtaking.
This is in a similar situation to BDO but worse coming off a high of 70c.
Breakeven now out to end of 2001, not 2000 from my understanding. Wont see
any of my $$
ITC.. I think has the most prospects (I have never owed but am considering a
punt around 20c). The 3D screen must have the biggest chance of payoff dont
you think?. I have been reading some articles about "head and shoulder
charts" and ITC, EFC, ADV and the rest seem to all be back to mid 99 levels
before any of the hype gathered momentum. Im not sure what is supposed to
happen to these stocks technically but you would think they are in oversold
territory. One concern for ITC is the small stakes they hold in most
companies (40% in DVI the largest) apart from 100% of Terabyte that is. They
still did well with exo net with only 35% but makes you wonder what
influence they have with only 18% of VS and 25% of Golden Orb.
Can you tell me more about Chinese co alliance. I hear that it covers some
expenses? Also assets and cash from what Ive read are now worth more than
shareprice....Can you confirm that.

Thanks
Warner

Messages by Date [ Next by Date: Re: [sharechat] SKY - chartists say wait until 230 hugh webber