Sharechat Logo

Forum Archive Index - October 2000

Re: [sharechat] R.A.C.

From: "Kelvin" <kelw@infogen.net.nz>
Date: Wed, 25 Oct 2000 06:54:48 +1300

Frank. I have held for awhile now, but bought in,in the .80s, it then went
up by a few cents before coming down to only a few cents. I believe they
were close on going under and just survived. I bought after reading an
Australian brokers report, but they got hit by major world insurance claims,
it has since moved to 11-12c since GPG. I believe they see upward movement
to aprox. .60c, not enough for me, but ok if buying in now. At this stage it
would have to be rated speculative INMHO.