Sharechat Logo

Forum Archive Index - September 2000

[sharechat] Wilson Neil

From: "mark brent" <markbrent@hotmail.com>
Date: Fri, 29 Sep 2000 15:49:26 NZST

i am amazed at some of the letters in sharechat especially those from ian
andrews.  does he  have a personal vendetta?  As a previous shareholder and
apparently an existing shareholder, how does he justify his criticism?  His
recent concern about how the numbers stack up on the latest Jump Capital
deal doesnt make any sense to this student.  You dont have to be an
accountant to work out that 12, 28 and 60 equals 100.  Some wilson neill
shares  my grandfather left me have so far paid for 2 years fees and with
the new Jump Capital deal and the obvious enthusiasm to make this company
work I may be able to pay the next 2 years fees.  Thankyou Wilson Neill.