Sharechat Logo

Forum Archive Index - September 2000

[sharechat] Whs......"Peter Maiden"

From: bob prikker <bob_prikker@yahoo.com.au>
Date: Sun, 24 Sep 2000 10:40:38 +1100 (EST)

"Peter", Excellent analysis on Whs I have to admit.
But Bob Prikker don't believe that technically you
"hold" any Whs shares. Just because you bought Whs
shares on Friday doesn't make you an "owner" of them
until they are fully paid for. In your situation I
know you really want to sell them before Wednesday
when market has all been hyped up by your
comprehensive "analysis". But again your analysis will
be good enough to offset your false declaration of
your "true" position in Whs. I hope you haven't used
up all your credit in case the market taking further
beating in coming days, in which case you would have
to either sell at a loss or find yourself working for
the bank.

bob prikker

http://sport.yahoo.com.au - Yahoo! Australia & NZ Sports
- Get the latest on the Olympics