Sharechat Logo

Forum Archive Index - September 2000

Re: Re: [sharechat] ITC placed 10m shares at 29.3cents nz (to Charlie)

From: "Les" <openmind@paradise.net.nz>
Date: Fri, 22 Sep 2000 19:16:12 +1200

Charlie, ITC is not to small, very nimble, intelligent, profitable, cashed up* and as you said Charlie, ITC is good, I WOULD SAY VERY GOOD.
I have only very recently brought back in and watching very closely as I want to at least double my holding.

*They must have about nz$29.83m cash after today's deal and when options are taken up, which will happen by end October 2000.
 I like ITC!!! and believe many conservative people are warming to it, in fact a very canny distant associate whom I hadn't spoken to for over a year informed me the other day that he was looking at buying into ITC and believe me, his pockets are full of gorse I.E. hard to get money out of.

Messages by Date [ Next by Date: [sharechat] Looking Ahead Philip Robinson