Sharechat Logo

Forum Archive Index - September 2000

Re: [sharechat] ITC placed 10m shares at 29.3cents nz

From: "charlie brown" <gordy_gecko@hotmail.com>
Date: Fri, 22 Sep 2000 12:09:36 EST

"ITC will defiantly be the most sought after VC in Asia"....

Les, I'm not sure whether you're writing this to make yourself feel better
about your being long in ITC, but being someone who is involved in the VC
fund industry I can assure you that while ITC is good, it is as the old
cliched saying goes "A small fish in a big pond"...