Sharechat Logo

Forum Archive Index - September 2000

[sharechat] Announcement - Best Broker Awards 2000

From: "Ben Dutton" <bendutton@sharechat.co.nz>
Date: Wed, 6 Sep 2000 17:24:36 +1200

Hi Everyone,

We are pleased to announce the launch of ShareChat's "Best Broker Awards
2000".

This is your chance to vote for your favourite sharebroker and tell others
why you like them.

There are three categories: Best Internet Broker, Best Full-Service Broker
and Most Helpful Broker. We'll combine the results from these categories and
the company that ranks highest in all three will win the title "New
Zealand's Best Broker".

Vote for who your favourite broker today!  Go to:

To fill out the form.

Nominations for the Awards close on September 30th.  We'll publish the
results the following week on ShareChat.

Best Regards

The ShareChat Team

Messages by Date [ Next by Date: re: [sharechat] is a paper loss a real loss tennyson@caverock.net.nz