Sharechat Logo

Forum Archive Index - September 2000

[sharechat] NEXT INVESTMENT

From: "Moose" <aorang@voyager.co.nz>
Date: Sun, 3 Sep 2000 20:55:05 +1200

Hi Warner,
What concerns me about some of these is lack of liquidity and the
distortions in price this can cause. So, I would pick spe. Not a real
favourite of mine but I have been keeping an eye on it. Recent
announcements seem positive for the future.

Dis. hold no shares in any of the choices.

Regards,
Moose
Stew

Messages by Date [ Next by Date: [sharechat] RBD - Q&A a great idea Peter Maiden