Sharechat Logo

Forum Archive Index - September 2000

[sharechat] If I had $10k...

From: oli@vodafone.net.nz
Date: Sun, 3 Sep 2000 19:59:44 +1200

Where would I put it this week?
Let's here the guesses for highest % gain to close on Friday... it's always
fun and gives someone the chance to sing.

Small cap: one of the ones I don't have. Let's guess RMG. Wouldn't put any money
on it tho.
Large cap: Both the telcos for a bounceback. TEL will outdo TLS by a whisker...
I'm going to go a bob each way and put my imaginary $5k on each.

Where would I put it this month - highest % gain close 30 September?
Small Cap: SMR - depends on Commsoft float.
Large Cap: FFS - can't help but be in "just in case".
$2.5k/$7.5k on those two.

Now I just wish I had $10k to play with...

Messages by Date [ Next by Date: Re: [sharechat] ASB Securities Warner Lamb