Sharechat Logo

Forum Archive Index - September 2000

Re: Re: [sharechat] RBD it's a Rear Breed of Dog

From: "Warner Lamb" <cloud9@i4free.co.nz>
Date: Sun, 3 Sep 2000 18:09:18 +1200

Ditto for Starbucks, The first results were better than expected, The CHCH
one is always packed and its a hit in Japan (were will they go for coffee in
NZ?)
i think the Cobb and Co is on the out, IMO and will not be good for
shareprice to answer Johns Q, but thats just my feeling. I agree that the
Beer and Pizza is an excellent add-on, others may follow, hey it costs no
more for extras to be delivered.
I see limited downside with a nice div and cashflow. Dont think its a dog,
although the chinese may think thats a good idea. Have considered as long
term hold.
Warner

Messages by Date [ Next by Date: [sharechat] re NEXT INVESTMENT oli