Sharechat Logo

Forum Archive Index - September 2000

[sharechat] Personal ramp

From: "David Reid" <aspex@ix.net.nz>
Date: Sun, 3 Sep 2000 08:50:50 +1200

Am I allowed a personal ramp? I would like to ramp the whole London Techmark index so that I can improve on my 19% overall gain for the last week.
Quote from the Daily Telegraph:
"London's Techmark finished its best week since March with another sparkling performance, up 139.8 to 4259.61. The Techmark rose 14pc on the week, outpacing every other London index."
I note that there is a comment in the Sunday Star Times suggesting that the NZ market has been the place to be this year to date. Presumably Telecom excepted.
Yes, I know that the forum is largely about NZ shares.
What I do not know is why.The world is your oyster folks.
David Reid