Sharechat Logo

Forum Archive Index - September 2000

[sharechat] Opinionated people & Animal Experimentation

From: "Alan Walters" <alan@alx.spicers.co.nz>
Date: Fri, 1 Sep 2000 14:18:42 +1200

It would seem to me that your(our) personal opinions are our own.

It seems useful to point out to people as has happened here, some
ethical issues relating to a particular investment.

What does not seem so useful is a group of individuals who have to
provide their view on the issue raised, more than the share which
is what is being discussed.

Maybe we can learn from examples like this to look a little closer
at what someone lese is attempting to say before we provide our opinion.

I presume this forum is for our opinion, on SHARES & SHARE TRADING.
Ethical issues are part of portfolio choice. We do like to be
provided this information. Whether it is useful to you or not
 is not really relevant. Someone has provided it, why can't we
respect their input.

Maybe we could consider this our choice.