Sharechat Logo

Forum Archive Index - September 2000

Re: [sharechat] Animal Experimentation and your grandmother

From: Mike Nelson <bb2345@ihug.co.nz>
Date: Thu, 31 Aug 2000 12:30:46 +1200

I must add my thoughts here. I DO give a toss about animals in fact I love
all animals. However I am also pragmatic enough to realize that the
sacrifice of animals in the interests of better medicines for human beings
is necessary.  I wonder how many of the anti types on here had meat in
their diets yesterday. IMHO there is far too much of this touchy feely
bullshit in this country and that is having a significant affect on the
wealth of the country.

MN