Sharechat Logo

Forum Archive Index - September 2000

[sharechat] Jump Capital & Radionet (Wilson Neill)

From: brendon peters <bndpeters@postmark.net>
Date: Thu, 31 Aug 2000 18:19:35 +0000

I agree that wwww is the url of the future. I understand too that
trading on Mt Conqueror Minerals (MCO) has been halted until
completion of all the formalities required by the ASX in connection
with the Radionet deal. Wilson Neill is currently trading around the
13.7c mark on the NZ unlisted market but that price obviously does not
reflect the impending Jump Capital $30m cash infusion, or the $26m
from MCO which last traded at A25c. Would be interesting to speculate
what price WNC would be at when the official announcements are made,
or what price Radionet would be listed at on the ASX?

Brendon Peters

Brendon Peters
bndpeters@postmark.net

Messages by Date [ Next by Date: [sharechat] Genesis sky