Sharechat Logo

Forum Archive Index - July 2000

[sharechat] Frucor and V

From: "Neville Spindler" <n_spindler@hotmail.com>
Date: Mon, 24 Jul 2000 10:44:12 GMT

Rochelle

I'm now living in the UK and have noticed V starting to appear in the
occasional service station. Not in any supermarket in Southampton where I
live, or in Esher Surrey where I work. Someone has mentioned that they saw
an ad on tele but I don't watch it much so haven't noticed any.

It's certainly well known by all the Kiwis over here. Maybe there are some
few hurdles for Frucor to overcome before they can get it into the
supermarkets. Things work differently over here.

I am likely to buy some Frucor if the money comes from Nobilo. Does anyone
know when this is expected?

Enjoying it here and am now very aware of how small NZ market is. Like most
I am not happy with my investments in NZ. My 2 Aussie shares are doing very
well. Have very little in UK shares at the moment.

If anyone is interested, it is bank reporting season over here and some of
the banks prices are quite low at the moment. I have no spare cash
unfortunately but could be time for a punt with little downside risk.