Sharechat Logo

Forum Archive Index - July 2000

[sharechat] Strathmore

From: "Steve Moxham" <steve@ezysurf.co.nz>
Date: Mon, 24 Jul 2000 14:37:55 +1200

From the all but forgotten files I bring the return of Strathmore to the forum.
Over the last couple of weeks I have been watching this share with an eye to picking some up although I feel now that I may have somewhat missed the boat.
In late May/early June there was a good rise and some good volume with the price flirting in the early thirties. Having dropped back to the late twenties it has since risen 15% in the week to break 31c today on good volume. Year end is 31 July so perhaps there is some strength yet to come.
They made an announcement in late May regarding investee company Inspar securing a major licensing agreement with U.S. cable company ZDTV, seemingly causing the surge in share price and resulting volume.
I'd like to hear what the purist charties have to say on this share.
What say you Tony?

Messages by Date [ Next by Date: Re: [sharechat] Rumors Paul and Megan Christian