Sharechat Logo

Forum Archive Index - July 2000

[sharechat] RMG on Monday

From: chas innes <crjinnes@yahoo.co.nz>
Date: Sat, 22 Jul 2000 21:45:23 +1200 (NZST)

A bit of hotheaded comment on RMG tonight on
Sharechat. Come Monday though and bearing in mind
there is a big buyer (undisclosed but, according to
reliable brokerage sources, believed to be wanting
around the 1 million mark), and the fact that market
depth reveals insufficient sellers at 38c, 39c and 40c
to meet ths figure, we should be seeing RMG trading at
40c and over on Monday. I doubt whether any further
comment, pro or against RMG tonight on Sharechat will
alter this fact.

Chas

http://invites.yahoo.com.au - Yahoo! Australia & NZ Invites
- Have a party with Yahoo! Invites

Messages by Date [ Next by Date: Re: [sharechat] Buy recommendations this year on this forum nick