Sharechat Logo

Forum Archive Index - July 2000

Re: [sharechat] Radwin Properties-AQL

From: "hugh webber" <hugh.webber@clear.net.nz>
Date: Sat, 22 Jul 2000 20:05:49 +1200

yeah, it was taken over by BIL b4 the crash and Heatley weathered the crash
under the wing of BIL. It was said at the time that at least part of the
impetus
was for BIL to get hold of Heatley but I think about a year after the crash
he
jumped ship to do his own thing which again turned out to be very
perceptive
on his part.
Some people are born lucky - and skilled I guess.

----------
> From: Phil Eriksen <phil@acepay.co.nz>
> To: sharechat@sharechat.co.nz
> Subject: Re: [sharechat] Radwin Properties-AQL
> Date: Saturday, 22 July 2000 16:07
>
> Peter Robertson wrote:
>

> >  Whatever, this sounds like some goodish news for Wikely & Co., can
> > hopefully now get off their butts & do something.....
> > p.s. Can anyone remember what happened with "Rainbow" back in 1987 ?
> > Ken Wikely & Craig Heatley were involved. I seem to remember either
> > making money or losing a pile of money, but 13 years & too much
> > Steinlager/ Heineken have dulled the memory. Pretty sure I did my
> > dough. I'm sure someone will remember. Regards, Pete R.
>
> >From what I know re Rainbow, share price shot through the roof, share
> price came crashing down, company got merged into BIL, Heatley made
> money, most others didn't.
>
> Cheers,
> Phil

> http://www.sharechat.co.nz/          New Zealand's home for market
investors
> http://www.sharechat.co.nz/forum.shtml.

Messages by Date [ Next by Date: Re: Re: [sharechat] Argus Capital Investment Corp. Warner Lamb