Sharechat Logo

Forum Archive Index - July 2000

Re: Re: Re: [sharechat] RMG

From: "Mike Hudson" <mikehudson@clear.net.nz>
Date: Fri, 21 Jul 2000 22:47:06 +1200

Gary wrote

"Hi Chatters, All this talk is whetting my appetite for a stock haven't followed much.Can someone tell me what the EPS is forecast for this stock. Also I note NTA is listed at 58c which strikes me as odd, I'm picking this has been heavily diluted. Has anyone crunched the numbers."
Gary

RMG is the first trans-Tasman company to offer an integrated range of receivables, debt management, and credit reporting under a single umbrella. The company was formed by the merger of a number of receivables management companies in Australia and New Zealand. Services include traditional debt recovery and receivables management, credit information and database management services, debt purchasing, factoring, ledger management and complete outsourcing of a company’s receivables function through leading edge internet-enabled technology.

Revenue forecast:

RMG expect revenue of A$51.3 for year to 30 June 2000 (annualised) and expect revenue of A$57.5 million for year to 30 June 2001.. The EBIT forecast is for A$5.6 million to 30 June 2000 and A$10.9 million to 30 June 2001, with NPAT forecast of A$3.1million for 2000 and A$5.9 million to 30 June 2001. The gross revenue split is 9% New Zealand and 91% Australia.

There are over 100m shares on isssue, perhaps someone on the list could enlighten us

Sorry, I don't know what the NTA is but it is not really relevant for a comany of this type, its assets are people, systems and databases

Cheers

Mike H