Sharechat Logo

Forum Archive Index - July 2000

[sharechat] Kick starting Government

From: "Matthew Van Veen" <mattvanveen@hotmail.com>
Date: Tue, 18 Jul 2000 06:09:57 GMT

How was anyone ever thinking that a Labour led coalition mix of Alliance and
Greens were ever going to be good for NZ. Obviously the people who put them
there but even they have been prodded and kicked as well. Andertons wanting
to take us back 20 years and Labour increases taxes which is so opposite to
what should be happening. The people on this forum discussion are not the
ones who voted them in so the arguments all one sided but oh so very valid.
Like it or not I tend to agree with RIL in a lot of things but maybe not to
his extent but I can really see where he's coming from. The question is How
do we stop it/turn it around before its is too late.