Sharechat Logo

Forum Archive Index - July 2000

Re: Re: Re: [sharechat] The Street UK Fantasy Game

From: "Warner Lamb" <cloud9@i4free.co.nz>
Date: Sat, 15 Jul 2000 16:50:58 +1200

Yeah,I saw infobank.Very interesting.One poster seems to think they are way
oversold @ 6.10....he was right.I got too cheeky and lost 9000 trying to
short BLM just under 600 but it broke through 600 and kept going.I found
quite a few stocks that have fallen from grace showing strong support around
their late 99 levels..In the last few days many have broken through
these..now Im no wizz with charts but there were so many with similar
trends.BLM a classic with 500 being solid then wammo,25% in two
days.Infobank sure looks like it can do that 100%...I made most gains last
week with IEH doing the same big drop then 70% recovery in a week.Even
though its a game I am learning alot about UK stocks.
Im pretty sure I got the weekly prize of 1000 pounds with a 180000 pound
gain...but question is collecting it?
I read the rules again and you have to complete some math test to get the
prize and the obvious one is a UK address.
They have just put a new feature on where you can play as a group within the
challenge.
Looking forward to Sharechats game.David, whats the best research site you
have come across for UK.Thanks.
Warner

Messages by Date [ Next by Date: Re: [sharechat] Three shares for consideration Warner Lamb