Sharechat Logo

Forum Archive Index - July 2000

Re: Re: [sharechat] I'm Tortured

From: "Warner Lamb" <cloud9@i4free.co.nz>
Date: Wed, 12 Jul 2000 22:25:21 +1200

John,If I remember you were overweight in FFS and you got in at a reasonable
price..60s? You will be rewarded for patience soon but you are sitting on
40%+ gains now no? Part of your confusion I think is the fact that you were
new and took on so many stocks.You made a large $ investment and I am not
saying diversifying is bad at all but you seem to be looking after over a
dozen stocks.6-8 would have been ample.
Then you can manage them without such a headache.Take out the deadwood so to
speak...eg if Cav is just tracking back and forward,wait till it hits your
buy in point again and sell it.Taking out some dead wood will help you
concentrate on your better performers of which you do have some!
You really have a solid list,so it will just be patience.
CGB and SPE seem like the only specs.
EPH has started a recovery and are expecting to announce news soon.
CGB has lifted also.dont bale yet
Adv is not worth selling and will recover once Nas starts heading for 5000
again.RCH hit 56 the other day from lows of 36.
You're up over $7000 on FFS already....chin up! more to come
Regards Warner

Messages by Date [ Next by Date: [sharechat] AQL Peter McPherson