Sharechat Logo

Forum Archive Index - July 2000

Re: [sharechat] I'm Tortured

From: "Rini H" <the4rs@ihug.co.nz>
Date: Wed, 12 Jul 2000 21:17:02 +1200

Hi John,
You didn't mention how long ago did you buy LNN and CAV.
At the current price of $5.00 and 3.50, you have made some gain as a newbee. Well done.
LNN and CAV are still on the upward move, so there is no reason to sell now.
LNN is excellent if you plan to hold for long term stock.
Looking at the price movement, CAV is in a choppy market, the price retraction didn't make it easy for you, although still trending upward since April from a low of 3.05.
Watch CAV closely, hang on for a while as price is stll moving up, then sell when price start to retrace backward.
Happy trading.
Rini