Sharechat Logo

Forum Archive Index - July 2000

Re: [sharechat] DAVNET (DVT) asx

From: "Mark Hubbard" <mhubbard@es.co.nz>
Date: Tue, 11 Jul 2000 23:32:26 +1200

From: Warner Lamb <cloud9@i4free.co.nz>
To: <sharechat@sharechat.co.nz>
Sent: 11 July 2000 11:24 PM
Subject: [sharechat] DAVNET (DVT) asx

> I posted on this stock end of May and suggested it was WAY oversold @
$1.15
> .It subsequently dropped to around $1.07 so I left it alone (no reply on
> message board). When I checked back the other day it was $1.87.I wish I
> would back myself more, I then checked a few boards in Aus and there were
> some cautions and negative words about DVT.It seems like day traders are
> back in heavily over there so be careful of a selloff otherwise seems a
good
> trading stock with very high liquidity but it's definately not a Holding
> stock...Have a SELL strategy.Check the chart for the hell dropoff in
> FEB-MAR.
> Also check Hotcopper.com.au for the local comments.Certainly can move
fast!
> Warner. another 100%er passes him by.

Yes, definitely a trading stock only - not for we fundamentalists. The last
two full years were losses, and although the most recent half year result
was reported as a profit (11c per share), when normalised for a one off
profit from a business sale transaction to Nippon Telegraph, it was actually
a further loss result (-1.7c per share).