Sharechat Logo

Forum Archive Index - July 2000

Re: [sharechat] BRZ...Mark

From: "Mark Hubbard" <mhubbard@es.co.nz>
Date: Tue, 11 Jul 2000 22:13:58 +1200

Hi Rini

Regarding spreadsheet, there is now four of you who want it. I'm tidying it up at the moment (as I only designed it for my own use obviously) and will send at the end of this week, or over weekend.

Regarding BRZ, I thought depth was interesting today, and would indicate a possible rise in price over short term. Perhaps start of the upturn? I would expect a re-rating of this stock from the time it reports it annual result next month.

DVT must be one of the most written about companies in Australia? I haven't actually looked at it though, or read below the headlines. Actually, I had the idea somehow that it was simply an unprofitable tech company - from the figures you give though, I must make time to have a look more closely.

Cheers