Sharechat Logo

Forum Archive Index - July 2000

[sharechat] Metashare query

From: "Dave Finn" <davef@relax.com.au>
Date: Mon, 10 Jul 2000 17:55:58 +1000

People, Metashare has arrived in Melbourne with much advertising on radio and business pages. I went to a "free' session and liked the presentation so much I bought the program - Metastock not Metashare. Metastock is pretty good in comparison with the other charting software I use ( I am a one eyed technical analyst and member of the Australian Technical Analysts Association). I have been asked by several people ( I manned an ATAA stand at a recent exhibition)about Metashare. I am somewhat cynical about very expensive programs - particularly when told that users make of 20% profit per month!. Anyone out there able to share knowledge about it with me? if so please contact me.
Dave Finn

Messages by Date [ Next by Date: [sharechat] - Food For Thought V nick