Sharechat Logo

Forum Archive Index - July 2000

Re: [sharechat] FFS

From: "Warner Lamb" <cloud9@i4free.co.nz>
Date: Mon, 10 Jul 2000 17:48:05 +1200

Hi GPT,We were talking about GPG rumour,so just talked FLB.I will check and
post tomorrow.He put me on to FLP and FFS in March,but said all FLC was
undervalued then.I personally like FFS.
I like the % increase in profits but FEG will be roaring end of 2000 too.
I think FLB cycle has peaked domestically(with 80% in steel,concrete and
wallboard) but forest products in the States has more to come in 2001.Eg top
brokers still picking Fort James FJ to surprise with earnings.
Warner

Messages by Date [ Next by Date: [sharechat] Fletcher Valuations Warner Lamb