Sharechat Logo

Forum Archive Index - July 2000

[sharechat] WPTCA Divvy

From: "Ted" <niven@umc.co.nz>
Date: Mon, 10 Jul 2000 10:31:54 +1200

Can someone confirm WPTCA's ex-divvy date? I have read / heard different stories. NBR ( I think) said today, someone else told me it was Friday. As I have already rec'd cheque, I thought that is normally a good indication that a share is now EX!!
Also can someone help with date for TWR div please?
Thanking in advance.

Messages by Date [ Next by Date: Re: [sharechat] FEG - Food For Thought Warner Lamb