Sharechat Logo

Forum Archive Index - July 2000

Re: [sharechat] SPE, ECH

From: "graham perkins" <f_uker@hotmail.com>
Date: Fri, 07 Jul 2000 22:13:36 GMT

Richard Moyle,

I think this deal with Lucent is a step in the right direction, Lucent is
not a new comer to the Tech scene and they would have done their homework
before agreeing to the deal. PV2 must be a exellent piece of software for a
company such as Lucent to have chosen it from many others on the market.

If they can follow this up with more sales of PV2 in the soon to be
deregulated Canadian market SPE will go from strength to strength.

With their capital raising well underway,  things look bright for the short
term.

I personally will be taking all the new share entitlement offered to me its
a steal at .02c

Cheers