Sharechat Logo

Forum Archive Index - July 2000

[sharechat] V (frucor) not much competition in europe ?

From: "Sarah Corkhill" <sarah.corkhill@db.com>
Date: Fri, 7 Jul 2000 08:27:09 +0000

Mm got to agree with Mr Redgrave.  I was an avid consumer of 'V'
in NZ and was relieved to hear shortly before I left the country that
it was about to be produced in Holland and shipped across the
channel.
Not trusting there to be alot about when I arrived I even brought a
supply in duty free to last until I could find a shop in England stocking
the stuff.
The closest I have come to seeing any 'V' in England is an empty
can lying on the side of an inner city street and I have searched!
It would be very easy to be no/. 2 in England because the competition
isn't great or really that nice either. Although if a can of Red Bull
usually costs around £1.50 and Frucor are getting a similar price for
their product then it will be a very tidy little earner for them.

Regards,
Sarah

Messages by Date [ Next by Date: [sharechat] Mark from Voodoo dept Tony Haddon