Sharechat Logo

Forum Archive Index - July 2000

Re: [sharechat] TELECOM $6.99 on $70m

From: "NG" <zinovii@ihug.co.nz>
Date: Thu, 6 Jul 2000 18:23:12 +1200

Hallo .
Yes , it's right .
But people always say "Institutions selling"  . If some institutions
selling - some  institutions buying . Retail investors too weak to play that
game of millions.
Institutions who has bought this shares : do you think they will pay all
cash ? I mean volume was nearly $122 mil . I don't think people put this
money for future 8-9 % per year dividends . I think they ( who has bought
it) hope for price-lifting shortly .
It is just guess .
About where are THE MONEY I suppose  Overseas : look just to OZY market so
many nice (sexy) possibilities there, compare NZ .
Rgds ,
Zinovii.