Sharechat Logo

Forum Archive Index - July 2000

Re: [sharechat] BCH

From: Chris <cd@ak.planet.gen.nz>
Date: Wed, 5 Jul 2000 12:02:46 +1200

Geoff, I am asking the same question this morning.  BCH has definitely
put itself in a different catergory to RMG. Those that booked profits on
BCH and looked towards RMG a month ago appear not to have confirmed their
interest by buying in upon relisting.  The lag has probably hurt RMG.

BCH's interest in Alliance in Australia is looking good with CBA chiming
in with a 33% holding in Alliance.  I still think recent links into Asia
by way of licensing agreements is what is driving the price now.  $12
does look like profit-taking territory for me.

Regards,

Chris Darby
cd@pl.net

Geoff Ewart wrote
>When will this rise peak??

Messages by Date [ Next by Date: Re: [sharechat] BCH G Christie