Sharechat Logo

Forum Archive Index - July 2000

[sharechat] RMG gossip

From: "simon dallimore" <smndallimore@hotmail.com>
Date: Tue, 04 Jul 2000 13:15:58 NZST

Some interesting gossip. I hear there is a buyer (who has yet to play his
hand) wanting an undisclosed number of RMG shares at 32c. I also understand
that a certain broker from a certain brokerage firm (we can't mention names
in case of libel suits)is advising clients the RMG share price may slip to
32c (no reasons given). Wonder whether there are any connections i.e. those
offering the advice being charged with the task of buying at 32c. However,
the market have obviously wised up to this because RMG sellers have been
firm at 34c for a while now.