Sharechat Logo

Forum Archive Index - July 2000

[sharechat] instalment receipts advice needed

From: "Michael Gore" <michgore@paradise.net.nz>
Date: Mon, 3 Jul 2000 15:52:47 +1200

Hi everyone,  I got so caught up in getting the money together to pay for my final instalment of Capital Properties that I totally overlooked that a cheque from my broker is in my bank account but doesn't become clear for another couple of days.  So the bank will not honour my cheque to the Share registry for final instalment.  Consequently I have not mailed the cheque which was due Friday 30/06.  Ok so I know that was dumb dumb dumb but does anyone know if I mail the cheque Wednesday will I be in any trouble over this?  regards michael

Messages by Date [ Next by Date: Re: [sharechat] instalment receipts advice needed Nicola