Sharechat Logo

Forum Archive Index - July 2000

Re: [sharechat] Trading tip for unlucky punters

From: "graham perkins" <f_uker@hotmail.com>
Date: Fri, 30 Jun 2000 23:37:46 GMT

Ritchie,

Wise words spoken there,  I think most people can take something from your
experience. When I look at the lowly AQL share and huge percent loss that I
have incurred it hurts but then I think of you, I have got of lightly ( not
meaning to rub it in :)

Hope your future trades are profitable and don't put all your eggs in the
same basket.

Cheers