Sharechat Logo

Forum Archive Index - June 2000

Re: [sharechat] Access supports support day-trading

From: Mike Nelson <bb2345@ihug.co.nz>
Date: Wed, 14 Jun 2000 11:29:46 +1200

As a client of Access it is my understanding that you can sell minutes
later but you can only place orders at market. IOW they will not take
orders at specified limits until you can provide the shareholding number.

MN

At 10:31 AM 14-06-00 +1200, you wrote:
>I suggest it may be the share you are trading that gives you a 3 day
turnround.
>Or is it that you are waiting for the contract note before you pay?
>
>I use Access and have traded successfully within hours on straight forward
>deals.
>ie buy at 10am sell at 11:30am.
>
>As other posters mention. You had better have some money in the system so
>you can buy and sell at will :)
>

>Roy Edwards,
>Internet Auditor
>"Getting the most out of your Internet presence. "
><<http://www.internet-auditor.com>http://www.internet-auditor.com>
>Ph ++647-578-0324
>PO Box 126, Tauranga, New Zealand.

>http://www.sharechat.co.nz/          New Zealand's home for market investors
>To remove yourself from this list, please use the form at
>http://www.sharechat.co.nz/forum.shtml.

Looking for top accommodation in Wellington for more than a week ? Check
out our homepage at http://homepages.ihug.co.nz/~bb2345/