Sharechat Logo

Forum Archive Index - June 2000

Re: [sharechat] CAH....FFS

From: "Les Mortimer" <les@openmind.co.nz>
Date: Tue, 13 Jun 2000 17:55:04 +1200

Looking at trading of FFS over the last two days and it would appear that some are expecting and announcement re it's sale.
There was an announcement but not the big one so they dumped FFS 2c just before closing.
I note that Mr. Dean confirmed at the end of today's notice (response to insider trading) that they are in the middle of restructuring the company and that it will affect all shareholders and I'm sure he means in a positive sense.
Anticipation for FFS sale is high if the chart is anything to go by and of course charts register the mood of a market.
If chart history is any guide an announcement is imminent, but don't hold your breath just in case it takes a while longer. The FLP announcement came out of the blue and so will FFS, that appears to be the way Mr. Dean likes to do it.

Messages by Date [ Next by Date: [sharechat] GPG David Reid