Sharechat Logo

Forum Archive Index - June 2000

Re: [sharechat] CEN buyback 1.2% from NZSE

From: Roy <baldman@internet-auditor.com>
Date: Tue, 13 Jun 2000 15:48:22 +1200

I have been plotting the buybacks (have an excel spreadsheet if you are interested).

Interesting in an odd sort of way :)

By my calculation their average buyback shareprice is $2.57 for a spend todate of some $15.8 million.

Todays notice is for the largest amount of shares (350,000). Would be interested to see what their end of year (presume end of June) target is?

Roy Edwards,
Internet Auditor
"Getting the most out of your Internet presence. "
<http://www.internet-auditor.com>
Ph ++647-578-0324
PO Box 126, Tauranga, New Zealand.