Sharechat Logo

Forum Archive Index - June 2000

Re: [sharechat] aql

From: "ritchie marr" <ritchie_marr@hotmail.com>
Date: Mon, 12 Jun 2000 03:33:35 PDT

Just a lack of sellers at the lower end of the "practically giving them
away" scale; or so I am picking. Although I haven't been very good at doing
that lately. (picking them that is). I can officially award myself as being
the number one candidate for everyone to never take advice from
.....currently coming dead last not only in the NZSE Stockmarket game, but
also in the real thing.
Having said that I still believe in 20 years I will look back and laugh and
it.

Ritchie