Sharechat Logo

Forum Archive Index - June 2000

Re: [sharechat] Comments made in sharechat 7th June 2000

From: "Derek Watt" <watt250@hotmail.com>
Date: Thu, 08 Jun 2000 10:21:39 NZST

Chris,
Your 1st comment seems to be tongue-in cheek, your second
an off-the cuff remark. Both could have easily been things
that I might have said.
If these comments can be seen as defamatory then I'll be amongst
the first to abandon sharechat.
Its a sad day when NZ companies start to throw their weight
around to silence colloquial conversation.
A non-threatening rebuttal would have been enough from DFM IMHO.
Derek

>Dont put too much into the dfmtrade recommendations.  If you look back over
>the last few issues, you'll see
>that they have a hat full of names of tech shares, and they pick one out at
>random for each issue :).

>Okay thats an exaggeration, but they are ridiculously agressive in their
>recommendations on tech shares, even
>dubious ones, so I would recommend you do your own research on them.

(Chris)