Sharechat Logo

Forum Archive Index - June 2000

Re: [sharechat] Computershare

From: Nigel Barker <nigelb@cyberxpress.co.nz>
Date: Wed, 07 Jun 2000 19:07:16 +1200

Join the club. They've contrived more versions of my name than I thought humanly possible. And it's caused me to have a sale declined before today!

Geoff Ewert wrote:

Does anyone know if Computershare Registry Service has an email address for queries etc as get fed up with holding on "toll calls".Have ended up with multiple FIN(s) and shareholder no.(Faster transaction statements).Is this usual?,a problem?don,t want to get delayed while bailing out in a hurry.Regards G