Sharechat Logo

Forum Archive Index - June 2000

Re: Re: [sharechat] www.sharetrader.co.nz directbroking ltd

From: kevin.young@gfmb.co.nz
Date: Mon, 5 Jun 2000 19:30:31 +1200

Thanks Malcolm. Had a quick look at the site and it seems a lot of fun except
that most the gains are made from trading penny dreadful such as ITC options and
Tasman Properties. Correct me if I'm wrong but trading in these with real money
is a different story. But as you say its a good learning experience for
investors.

I sure  there are investors out there making money with real money last week.

l invested in some US shares last week and they are currently showing a 52%
paper return based on Friday's close. If things stay the same this week l will
probably sell and take the money.

Kevin

The information contained in this message and any annexures
is confidential and intended only for the named recipient(s).
If you have received this message in error, you are
prohibited from reading, copying, distributing and using the
information.

the sender immediately by return email and destroy the