Sharechat Logo

Forum Archive Index - June 2000

RE: [sharechat] Frontier/RGM

From: "Wedde, John" <john.wedde@cit.ac.nz>
Date: Fri, 2 Jun 2000 15:10:44 +1200

Hi Kevin,
Noted your earlier message and was hoping to see lots of comments but none
yet so far. My broker has offered me shares at 25 cents.
I think they will be listed on nzse  also. Of course as a backdoor listing
there is no prospectus or investment  statement. I find the lack of info. a
little disconcerting in terms of contemplating an investment. Are the
brokers simply expecting us to line up and follow Eric? I think I read
somewhere that he was vendor or part vendor of one of the companies selling
into the new RGM. Of course one would expect him to make a bundle selling in
like this.
Cheers