[sharechat] Market Depth

From: "Rob Neal and Mandy Aldridge-Neal" <randmneal@xtra.co.nz>
Date: Mon, 29 May 2000 14:59:50 +1200

As most of you are aware Market Depth of companies listed on the NZSE is not available to us, as it is the  exchanges policy for it not to be transmitted via the internet( A policy I find hard to understand). I am overloaded with market info,data and graphs, and have just about everything at my finger tips, except that is market depth. I think most people would agree it would make life easier to have this service available. Are the NZSE trying to discourage small time traders? If we want to change anything like this surely we need to lobby for it to be changed as a group. Are there any such groups or associations in NZ?

Interested to hear your views

Rob