Re: [sharechat] Whats the answer to this question? Test/quiz

From: "nick" <acummin@es.co.nz>
Date: Mon, 29 May 2000 09:31:27 +1200

In my May 2000 data in the UK market over 50 companies had a PEG of less than 0.6 and a further 50+ were under 0.8.
A total of in excess of 300 companies qualified for a PEG but of course some of these are already so highly rated in the market that the PEG is too high for comfort.

        I dont understand this part.  If the companies have a PEG of less
than .6 then they must be cheap, therefore i dont see how these companies
 could be too highly rated in the market.  To have a PEG of less than .6
there p/e must be low in relation to the amount of growth the company is
experiencing.
               nick