[sharechat] Software

From: "Chris Walker" <cjwalker@cyberxpress.co.nz>
Date: Tue, 23 May 2000 16:54:20 +1200

I am considering 2 software packages, Omnitrader and Stockwatch to use for charting and to learn more about share-trading. Can anybody give me their views and comments for use of these for the NZ and possibly Australian share markets.
Your help would be appreciated. You could reply off-line to christheeagle@hotmail.com
Thank-you

Messages by Date [ Next by Date: Re: [sharechat] Software Warner Lamb