Re: Re: [sharechat] ITC invests in Golden-Orb Software

From: "Rob Henderson" <robhenderson@paradise.net.nz>
Date: Sun, 28 May 2000 15:08:02 +1200

Adam, after having had a brief look at the site and product(s) i tend to
agree with your comments - yep, i hope ITC got their 25% fairly cheap
because this looks to me like a company in a market that while growing is
increasingly competitive and likely to have diminishing product margins -

to add to my doubt about the growth potential of this business this
description of management on the website scared the hell out of me -

"Neil Pentland
Chief Executive & Managing Director

Neil has over 25 years experience in chief executive roles and 15 years
experience in the information technology industry. His technical background
is in computer hardware and networks, and application database engines. Neil
’s abilities and wealth achievements are too numerous to mention here. He is
without doubt the leader by example and the visionary of the company. "

what "chief executive roles"?

what "information technology industr(ies)"?

what "abilities and wealth achievements (that) are too numerous to mention
here"?

and . . . . . (my favourite) . .

"He is without doubt the leader by example and the visionary of the
company." !!!

i mean, is this sort of waffle really meant to engenger confidence in this
company and its management?

Messages by Date [ Next by Date: Re: [sharechat] FFS Debt value - flaw in valuations Oliver Shapleski