Re: [sharechat] Re: Sharechat - Who owns Exo-net..?!!

From: "Oliver Shapleski" <oliver.shapleski@vuw.ac.nz>
Date: Fri, 26 May 2000 00:55:25 +1200

Indeed - and I'm looking forward to hearing of the next ITC investment!  I
do hope Mr Dittus can disclose a little more info on progress with the
identification of new opportunities.  The one thing that bothers me is that
ITC keep reiterating it is "weighing up several options" and yet hasn't
actually announced any investments for quite some time (has it?).  All we've
had lately are the E&Y and SCI partnerships.  While these are of course some
of the essential "infrastructure" for the "incubator-type" venture
capitalist, ITC is certainly making itself out to be ready to invest more
actively....  If it's not, then it should say so.