Re: [sharechat] Telecom..Watch it bounce

From: "Ben Dutton" <bendutton@sharechat.co.nz>
Date: Thu, 25 May 2000 13:53:43 +1200

I'm inclined to agree with you Warner - I too will be looking at buying some
TEL if they hit the $7.50 level.

For all those interested in Telecom, I recommend that you check out the
latest issue of Unlimited Magazine.  The cover story is on Theresa Gattung
and Telecom and it's an excellent summary of the current situation TEL is
in.

Benjamin Dutton
(do not hold TEL)