[sharechat] Christina ... you understand.

From: Ed Harris <barbara_prikker@yahoo.co.uk>
Date: Thu, 25 May 2000 02:14:30 +0100 (BST)

Thanks for your kind words Christina. To tell the
truth I had a much better time when he was out and we
ran short of milk ; you know what I mean ?

Anyway I'm well rid of him now. He was a stranger to
the truth about his sharedealings and I bet to this
day he claims to be doing well at it but I'm sure his
ability has not improved.

The children are hungry but we are all that much
better now that we are not under the thumb.

Bye for now,

Barbara